Masco Corporation is committed to the highest standards in corporate governance principles. Our Corporate Governance Guidelines state that our Board shall have at all times an Audit Committee, an Organization and Compensation Committee and a Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and that the membership of these Committees shall qualify under the independence and experience requirements of applicable law and the New York Stock Exchange. These Committees are comprised exclusively of independent directors. Masco's corporate governance documents, including the charters of the three Committees, our Corporate Governance Guidelines and our Code of Business Ethics, are found below.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines 102.58 KB
- Code of Business Ethics 76.95 KB
- Related Person Transaction Policy 89.68 KB
- Director Independence Standards 68.9 KB
- Charter of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors 116.94 KB
- Charter of the Organization and Compensation Committee 86.33 KB
- Charter of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee 96.53 KB