Investing in Entrepreneurs and Innovators
Masco Ventures seeks to invest in companies that will further Masco’s commitment to innovation. The fund will target investments in products and services that augment water management, create a connected in-home experience, enhance our customer service, and provide different ways to reach new and existing end-use customers of Masco products.
About Masco Ventures
- $50 million fund
- Founded in 2021
- Fully-owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 500 company
- Typical investment size: $500K to $5M initial investment
- We reserve capital for future financing rounds
- We aim to co-invest with top-tier venture capital investors, as a lead or follow-on investor
Our Investment Focus:
- Primarily focused on early and growth stage investments, both domestic and globally, in products and services that:
- Improve water management
- Create a connected in-home experience
- Enhance our customer service
- Provide different ways to reach new and existing end-users of Masco products
- Advance manufacturing and materials
About Masco Corporation
Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products that enhance the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces.
Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
The Masco Ventures Advantage
- Long history of designing and manufacturing market leading home improvement and building products
- 30+ brands across plumbing and decorative architectural products
Our Value Add:
- Long track record of developing and commercializing innovative products
- Portfolio of market-leading consumer and professional brands
- Support from industry and compliance subject matter experts
- Relationships across Masco’s vast distribution network, including Big Box retailers, plumbing wholesalers, specialty retail, and Ecommerce
- Strong global presence to power commercialization and distribution of new products and services
In conjunction with Masco’s Executive Leadership Team, this initiative is led by David Chaika, Masco’s Vice President-Treasurer and Investor Relations and interim Chief Financial Officer. Masco has partnered with Touchdown Ventures to help manage Masco Ventures. Our combined team has significant industry and corporate venture capital experience.
Touchdown Ventures partners with corporations to manage their venture capital programs. Touchdown works closely with each corporation to achieve the financial and strategic benefits from venture capital investments. The firm maintains offices in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. More information on Touchdown can be found at www.touchdownvc.com