DELIVERING BETTER LIVING POSSIBILITIES
Our founder, Alex Manoogian, arrived in the United States in 1920 with $50 in his pocket and a relentless drive to make a better life for himself and his family. Decades later, that drive continues to permeate every aspect of our business.
We believe in better living possibilities—for our homes, our environment and our community. Across our businesses and geographies, we seek out these possibilities to grow ourselves, enhance our consumers’ lives, create long-term value for our shareholders and improve the world around us.
As a family of companies, we share a strong ethical culture and continuous improvement mindset driven by people and backed by an operating system designed to leverage our scale.
Masco At A Glance
- Founded in 1929
- Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan
- Industry-leading brands in plumbing and decorative architectural products
- Over 18,000 employees across the globe
- 28 manufacturing facilities in North America
- 10 international manufacturing facilities