Mr. Stevens joined General Motors Company in 1983 with the Buick Motor Division. In his over 30 years with General Motors Company, Mr. Stevens acquired significant leadership experience in financial and accounting operations. His extensive background and expertise provide to our management and Board a valuable understanding of finance, financial operations, international financial matters, risk evaluation and management, mergers and acquisitions and consumer goods. His past responsibilities include being a vital contributor to developing and executing business strategies to drive profitable growth, which benefit our Board as it oversees our strategy.
- Director of Eastman Chemical Company, Flex Ltd. and Tenneco Inc.
- General Motors Company:
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (2014-2018)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM North America (2010- 2014)
- Interim Chief Financial Officer of GM South America (2011-2013)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM de Mexico (2008- 2010)
- Chief Financial Officer of GM Canada (2006-2008)
- For more than 30 years, served in various positions of increasing responsibility, including several leadership positions with GM’s Asia Pacific region including China, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand