Through his 30 years of experience with General Mills, Inc., Mr. Nudi has acquired extensive strategic and complex international operational experience serving in a variety of leadership positions in the United States and Europe. In his current role, he is responsible for the P&L leadership of General Mills, Inc.’s $11.5 billion North American retail operations where he has driven profitable growth through organizational transformation, capability building and brand building. Mr. Nudi’s strong leadership experience brings to our Board valuable perspectives on strategic growth, international operations, consumer branded products, product innovation and human capital management.
- General Mills, Inc:
- President, Europe and Australasia Region (2014-2016)
- President, Snacks Division (2010-2014)
- Vice President Marketing, Business Unit Director, Green Giant/SGC (2007-2010)
- Since 1993, served in various positions of increasing responsibility in marketing and sales
- Member of the Board of Directors of FMI, The Food Industry Association
- Serves on the Board of Governors for First Tee, a charitable organization