Mr. Allman brings to our Board strong business leadership skills, hands-on operational experience with our businesses and valuable insight into our Company’s culture. He played an integral role in developing our strategies to strengthen our brands and improve our execution, which has helped to provide the foundation for the current direction of our Company. His key leadership positions within our Company have given him deep knowledge of all aspects of our business, and he possesses a significant understanding of, and experience with, complex operations as well as company-specific customer expertise.
- Masco Corporation:
- Group President (2011-2014)
- President, Delta Faucet Company (2007-2011)
- Executive Vice President, Builder Cabinet Group (2004-2007)
- Served in various management positions of increasing responsibility at Merillat Industries (1998-2003)
- Director of Oshkosh Corporation