Through his experience as a current CEO and as the former President of Campbell Soup Company’s largest division, Mr. Alexander brings to our Board strong leadership skills and experience in developing and executing business growth strategies, including through innovation and mergers and acquisitions. His past business responsibilities include investing in brand-building, innovation and expanded distribution, which correspond to areas of focus at our business operations. His extensive international experience with consumer branded products and his background in marketing and customer relations also provide our Board with expertise and insight as we leverage our consumer brands in the global market.
- Campbell Soup Company:
- Senior Vice President (2009-2018)
- President of Americas Simple Meals and Beverages (2015-2018)
- President of Campbell North America (2012-2015), Campbell International (2010-2012) and Asia Pacific (2006-2009)
- Chief Customer Officer and President – North America Baking & Snacking (2009-2010)
- Served in various marketing, sales and management roles in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia since 1989