As an executive with responsibilities for numerous global businesses, Mr. Parfet brings extensive financial and operating experience to our Board, particularly in areas of financial and corporate staff management and senior operational practices for multiple global business units. His experience in business development and venture capital firms provides our Board with a valued perspective on growth and strategy. He is also experienced in leading strategic planning, risk assessment, human resource planning and financial planning and controls. His global operating experience, strong financial background and proven leadership capabilities are especially important to our Board’s consideration of product and geographic expansion and business development opportunities.
- Chairman of the Board of Kelly Services, Inc. and Lead Independent Director of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Chairman of the Board of Sierra Oncology, Inc. (2003-2019)
- Senior Vice President, Pharmacia Corporation, a pharmaceutical company, from which he retired in 2000
- Served as a senior corporate officer of Pharmacia & Upjohn and The Upjohn Company, predecessors of Pharmacia Corporation
- Director and trustee of a number of charitable and civic organizations